Sunday, February 28, 2010

School is important

School is a place where you learn something new, que up in canteen to get a food, kena canned by the headmaster, learn to be a naughty boy/girl (it’s true what, you learn from your friend) and many thing. When I was in my primary school, I couldn’t talk with my classmates and even my teacher because of the language..I use Iban language and my teacher use BM language..so, I struggle, I told my mum that’s it.. I don’t want to go to school anymore..And how my mum deal with it is easy :

Mum : Son, which one is better? Use pen or use “cangkul” (a thing that people use to dig a hole)

Son : A pen of course (I answered confidently)

Mum: so, that why you need to go to school, then you can end up being someone who sit in the office, in front of computer, air conditional room and a good salary. If you not going to school, you will end up being someone that always work hard for a food, sweat all days, eat only lunch and sometimes dinner.

Son: Yes mum, u are right.

Then I realize the important of going to school. So, i took a photo with all my classmates to show that i really went to primary school..i circle myself there.





Back to my point, school especially in urban area are complete with ceiling fan, nice chair, good food, computer and etcetera. Well, you are considering lucky when your school have all the facilities. In boarding school, you will have a good dorm, ceiling fan, good food, good water supply and etcetera. Well yea, that is the situation for urban school. But in rural area, it is the opposite at the urban area. The student will have to take bath in a muddy place, no good food, shabby bed and etcetera. This is always disturbing me, the school did not get any good facilities, no proper place to take bath, and one more thing..the teacher seem to ignore the situation (or maybe they did do somthing but no response from the authority)..Well, I hope that Ministry of Education will look into this matter according to 1Malaysia concept…Rakyat didahulukan pencapaian di utamakan.. If you ask me why us deserve a good facilities in politic point of view is because of us Sabah & Sarawak. You are still there to be the government. Please, they are our future and there are the leader of tomorrow..

This cannot be happen after Sarawak independent for 46 years.. for more info on this matter, click here

2 comments:

 
footer